Free Banking Technology. For Everyone.
Wisdom, Foresight and Security.
The DIVA.EXCHANGE association is working together with many people on the new and modern bank for everyone. You can simply join in.
Protect your Values and Personality.
Thanks to DIVA.EXCHANGE, only you determine your values. Create your own world and become independent.
Welfare in Peace and Freedom.
You can make a concrete contribution to DIVA.EXCHANGE. Development, marketing or sponsoring: your strengths count.
Relevant Research and Development.
Develop sound insights and expand your knowledge. Become part of the DIVA.EXCHANGE research group.
This is DIVA.EXCHANGE
Free banking technology for everyone: everyone can join in, everyone can use DIVA.EXCHANGE.
DIVA.EXCHANGE protects your privacy: your identity is kept separate from your transaction data. This solves the lack of privacy when storing, trading and paying with digital values.
Secure without a central infrastructure.
You have your own private & secure banking technology.
A free software and network project based on blockchain and I2P technology.
The creators behind DIVA.EXCHANGE are convinced that digital values are becoming common means of payment and stores of value.
The free software project demonstrates how the storage, trade and payment transactions with digital values can be carried out without central service providers – securely and with rigorous privacy protection.
This brings us one step closer to the vision that every person can be his or her own bank in the future.
Questions & Answers
What distinguishes DIVA.EXCHANGE from existing solutions?
- No registration with personal data
- No central operating infrastructure
- No new token or coin
- Different digital values can be traded directly with each other
- The open source software can be viewed by everyone
- The freely available software is operated on the user’s hardware
- The user communicates with the network via I2P: the user’s identity remains protected
- All transaction data is securely stored on a public blockchain
- The software code is published under the GPLv3 license, so the software is protected from censorship and forever remains free software
Who needs DIVA.EXCHANGE?
All people who own and will own digital values.
Why is DIVA.EXCHANGE not discriminating?
Everybody can participate. The software should be easy to use and is freely available to everyone.
How is DIVA.EXCHANGE developed?
Evolutionary as an Open Source project: https://codeberg.org/diva.exchange
Who develops DIVA.EXCHANGE?
People who want to know whether decentralized and consistently distributed technology that protects the privacy of users works and is beneficial.
What does it take to participate in DIVA.EXCHANGE?
- The desire to do something new
- The ability to overcome apparent limits by solutions
- Persistence and patience in implementation
- A healthy dose of courage
Why does DIVA.EXCHANGE have no own «Token» or «Coin»?
We are convinced that only a technology that is free of commercial obligations can credibly protect the privacy of users.
How is the development of DIVA.EXCHANGE financed?
Through donations of different kinds and origins and by people with different motivations.
Which technologies are used at DIVA.EXCHANGE?
- Blockchain: divachain – a highly efficient blockchain – Made in Switzerland
- Anonymization: I2P
- Programming language: mainly Typescript
Do you have questions?
Your questions improve your knowledge and DIVA.EXCHANGE. Talk to us.